- DEBITING YOUR ACCOUNT
- By signing a period payment agreement, you have agreed to arrange for funds to be debited from your account and paid in to our bank account by electronic transfer. You should refer this agreement for the terms of the arrangement between you and us.
- If the payment day falls on a day that is not a business day, we will accept the transfer from your account on the following business day.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the period payment agreement.
- It is your responsibility to advise TTA Accounting Pty Ltd if your account is transferred or closed.
- If there are insufficient cleared funds in your account to meet a periodic payment, you may be charged a fee and / or interest by your financial institution and you will also incur a charge of $20.00 imposed by TTA Accounting Pty Ltd in the event funds are not transferred.
- You must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can receive the payment.
- This agreement and the transactions contemplated by this agreement are governed by the laws of South Australia.
- Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia and courts of appeal from them. Each party waives any right it has to object to an action being brought in those courts including, without limitation, by claiming that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- If you believe that there has been an error in a payment to your account, you should notify us directly on (08) 8384 6133 and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigation that your account has been incorrectly debited, we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly and notify you in writing.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigation that your account has not been incorrectly debited, we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding.
- If you breach any terms of this Periodic Payment Agreement, including but not limited to having insufficient funds in your account, then without prejudice to any other rights we may have, we may at our sole discretion immediately terminate the Period Payment Agreement and all unpaid fees will be due and payable within 14 days of demand.
- We will keep any information (including your account details) in your request confidential.
- We will only disclose information that we have about you to the extent specifically required by law; or for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
- You should check with your financial institution whether periodic payment transfer is available from your account as period payment is not available on all accounts offered by financial institutions.
- You should confirm the account details you have obtained from us are correct by checking them against a recent account statement.
- If you wish to notify us about anything relating to this agreement, please send your request in writing to: TTA Accounting 23 Gulfview Road Christies Beach SA
- BANKING DETAILS
TTA Accounting Pty Ltd
BSB No: 065 156
Account No: 1054 3814
- PAYMENT DETAILS
In terms of this periodic payment agreement, payments will be made by way of 10 equal instalments. The first instalment will be due within seven (7) days of signing of this agreement.
Download PDF version for submitting Period Payment Agreement
By signing this Period Payment Agreement, you acknowledge having read and understood the terms and conditions governing this arrangement between you and TTA Accounting Pty Ltd as set out in this agreement.